Home Renovation Electricians on the Gold Coast
The best home renovation electricians on the Gold Coast and Northern NSW
Home renovations are a fantastic opportunity to re-envision your home and an excellent time to consider upgrading your home’s electrical system. From moving fixtures to replacing electrical panels, Newman Electrical Co. brings 20 years of experience as home renovation electricians in residential buildings to your next remodel.
Wiring to upgrade during your remodel
As home renovation electricians on the Gold Coast, these are the things we recommend considering:
- Replacing and adding powerpoints — Stop your plugs from falling out of old sockets, and forget the extension cables by adding new outlets.
- Safety features — Protect your family and your home from electrical accidents with the installation of safety switches and circuit breakers..
- Wiring — It’s important, especially in older houses, to upgrade wiring to meet the latest safety standards and prevent the risk of electrical accidents, shocks or fires.
- Modern fittings – Add an instant refresh to your home by replacing old and yellowed switches and power points with the latest sleek designs.
- Smart Homes — A renovation is a great time to consider making your home smart, and as home renovation electricians we can help you set up the latest in home automation and data communications for this.
There’s no better time to get intensive and tricky electrical work done than during a home renovation.
Don’t DIY the difficult stuff
There are some things you should always leave with a trained professional. During a home renovation, electricians are vital to ensuring the safety of your home. With extensive experience, Newman Electrical Co. is the place to go when you need an electrician for home renovations on the Gold Coast or Northern NSW. Get in touch for complete transparency and the highest quality workmanship throughout the job.